Happy New Year & More to come!

(via)
I'm a lil late buuuut... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! =)

I know I've been silent on the blogfront but I'm hoping that's going to change! I've decided to do shorter blogs more often rather than long blogs because as much as I love them they can drain me! I've been so busy and so exhausted lately that I never have time or the energy to blog and I never want to do a half-assed post! That wouldn't be enjoyable for you or me! So I'm making sure I'm gona do it right! =D

So just as a quick update I wanted to let you guys know that I do have posts planned! Unfortunately I haven't had any spare time to make new pieces which makes me sad! So there wont be any of those posts for awhile but I do plan on showing you lots of other pretty things and I'm thinking about incorporating a sort of 'featured DIY' post every now and then! I'm excited! Aren't you?!

Here's wishing everyone the best for 2011. Especially in health and happiness!
<3

3 comments:

Irene said...

Happy New Year to you too Rachel - glad to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm looking forward to new posts!! :D
Happy new year x

Haru x

Maeve Rachel said...

@Irene Thanks hun! I'm glad to be back! =) I've been keeping up with your blog all along I just haven't been commenting, apologies! =) x

@Haru I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you =D x

Related Posts with Thumbnails