Awards!

Hey everyone

My plans for posting more often were disrupted by some unfortunate events recently. I wont say much on the subject but I will ask those who read this simply to cherish those you love while you have the opportunity. Due to the events my blogging may be infrequent for the next while which I am sorry for.

I have to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has followed my blog and commented on all my posts recently! I am so grateful for it all and I'm so happy that so many of you love my pieces! I'm overwhelmed by the amount of people asking and encouraging me to sell some. I really hope to, and slowly I'm making some very small steps towards making this happen but it will be awhile yet.

My first awards! Thank you to Anh for this super sweet award! Your always so sweet to me and one of the 
nicest people I've met here on blogger =) I feel so lucky to have met you!


I love what this award says and it's something I truly wish to live by! Add kind words, mix in sweet thoughts, and enjoy good times!

Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 10 things that you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers.


10 things that I like:

1. Well I think jewellery is a bit of an obvious one =P
2. I love being creative and coming up with new ideas whether it's jewellery or drawing or music. I love it all!
3. I'm a chocoholic! Actually I like nearly everything sweet (as long as it's veggie!).
4. I like sparkly things, I'm like a magpie!
5. I love the smell of vanilla! I think it's so calm and relaxing, it's like my signature scent.
6. I love the fact that I'm now running Windows7! No more nasty Vista for me =P
7. I love teddies! I have sooo many but you can never have enough ;)
8. I love blogs! Be it reading, writing or designing them. And all the people I've met on here!
9. I love the colour purple! Closely followed by blue...
10. I love my koibito! My boyfriend means so much to me. Almost 3 years together now! I'm forever grateful for his company, his friendship and his love!


10 bloggers I tag:

You! Whoever read this please feel free to do this and post a link in the comment section for us to read it! =)


Also a big thanks to Bleah Briann for this one! I'm sorry for taking so long to post it XP


I tag everyone for this! =)

A sincere thank you to everyone who supports me and my blog, I love to hear from you all and I promise I will ALWAYS comment back! Usually I will respond right here on my blog so please do check back =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rae, just to let you know I've started a new blog now and deleted my old one so feel free to become a follower of the new one instead it's more style based :]

If you start selling your jewellery I could definitely see it on me and my blog haha.

http://www.sophsstyle.blogspot.com X

Maeve Rachel said...

@Sophie I'm so glad to hear you haven't left blogger for good! I did notice your blog was gone and was disappointed! I'll be sure to follow your new blog =)

Thank you so much! That means alot to me, I often feel like it's just an impossible dream but I am really trying to get things sorted out now so I can sell a few pieces!

Related Posts with Thumbnails